Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Amber Rose Hits Back At Kanye West: “Why Did not I Get A Cellphone Get in touch with More than 'Famous'Video”

Amber Rose has given her viewpoint on Kanye West ’s on-going feud with Taylor Swift more than his song ‘Famous’. Discussing the controversial circumstance on her new VH1 speak show ‘The Amber Rose Show’, the actuality star surprisingly defended the actions of her ex boyfriend. “I’m not the most significant fan of Kanye,” she began just before explaining how remorseful the rapper was about interrupting Taylor Swift throughout the 2009 VMAs. " I know that Kanye would never ever go by means of that again by not calling Taylor and saying, ‘Heads up, I’m about to go publish this verse genuine speedy.'" Nevertheless she then hit out at Yeezy for not offering her warning about his controversial ‘Famous’ video.

which incorporated Amber Rose naked in a bed alongside a amount of other celebrities. “Why didn’t I get a telephone contact for utilizing a naked wax figure in your video, Kanye? I suggest, Taylor will get a contact but I don’t get a call.” “Please stay the f*ck out of the news so I ain’t gotta talk about your ass no more,” she extra. Amber Rose is not the only celebrity to express her annoyance at Kanye West, right after Chris Brown recently told Swift and Yeezy to “shut up and make music”.

No comments:

Post a Comment