Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Kylie Jenner Out with Tyga Following Denying Pregnancy Rumors Prospects Today’s Star Sightings

Although she’s back with Tyga. Kylie Jenner is not prepared to begin introducing a new child into their romance just still. Preserving Up with the Kardashians star, who was spotted out with her on-again boyfriend on Tuesday (July 19. 2016) at the Milk Studios in Los Angeles, not long ago denied reports that she’s expecting her initial youngster right after reconiling with her beau. “Omg. No I’m not pregnant. It is been the same rumor for many years & no baby,” she wrote in a considering that-deleted tweet. “When I determine to go to that up coming stage in my daily life. I”ll be the very first to let you know. Not a weekly blog.” In 2015, Jenner also responded to rumors that she has a bun in the oven, tweeting: Persons been thinking I am pregnant for eight months now… Plainly I am not pregnant!

Source www.celebuzz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment