Friday, September 23, 2016

Kim Kardashian, Trump: Actuality Star Convinced By Caitlyn Jenner To Vote For The Donald?

Kim Kardashian may be thinking of voting for Donald Trump in the upcoming presidential election. Kardashian opened up in a new interview with Wonderland about acquiring a conversation with stepparent Caitlyn Jenner about politics and apparently had her thinking about Trump instead of Hillary Clinton. "At initially I imagined, 'Oh my God, I am so Hillary', but I had a lengthy political get in touch with with Caitlyn last night about why she's voting Trump.

I am on the fence," Kardashian admitted. Kardashian has extended been a proponent of Clinton, taking a selfie with her back in August of 2015 and saying she liked "hearing her aims for our nation." On the other side of the aisle, Jenner is a lifelong Republican who publicly denounced Clinton on her actuality demonstrate, I Am Cait. saying she's a "f-ing liar" among other factors. "Oh my God, I would never ever ever ever vote for Hillary," Jenner stated on I Am Cait. "We're performed if Hillary turns into President. The nation is above."

Jenner would later on meet Clinton, admitting that the Democratic presidential nominee would be "very good on transgender civil rights," though based on Kardashian's contact with Jenner it sounds like the transgender celebrity hasn't fully switched sides.

Meanwhile, Kardashian discussed her husband, Kanye West, and his probable run for presidency in 2020. The reality star admitted she was not as well keen on the way Melania Trump has been depicted in the press, suggesting she would not be interested in going through that. "Seem at all the awful points they're performing to Melania [Trump], putting up the naked pictures [of her]. " she told Wonderland. "I'll say to Kanye: 'Babe, you know the form of pictures they'd put up of me!'. I do not want to put words in his mouth, but I'm pretty positive [he would run for] the Democrats. Maybe independent?

I never know how serious he is about it. We'll see." Summer season Attractiveness Tips To Preserve Your Skin and Hair Healthful

No comments:

Post a Comment