Friday, October 14, 2016

Kylie Jenner Says She Weighs 136 Lbs. ‘I Like the Chunkiness’

“[I haven’t had] ass implants,” Jenner, 19, says in a Q&A on her app. “You know, I used to be 120 [lbs.]. I was really skinny. Now I’m pushing like 136. But it’s alright, I like the chunkiness.”

The youngest member of the Kardashian-Jenner clan credits her booty-emphasizing social media posts to understanding what angles are the most flattering. “I really do not seriously feel I have the fattest ass, but I know my angles,” she says.

Jenner also denies that she has had breast implants – but says she could contemplate acquiring enhancements down the line. “They’re not large,” she says of her breasts. “I’ve imagined about [acquiring breast implants], but I’m like, why damage it? I have seriously good boobs naturally and they’re a cute very little size.

I’m not against it, but correct now, it’s a no from me.” Preserving Up with the Kardashians star also says she did not have any cheek or jaw reconstructive surgical treatment. “People commencing saying that [when] I was like sixteen. You assume Kris Jenner. at 16 many years old, would let me get cheek and jaw reconstructive surgical procedure?

Nah,” she says. “I generally applied to appreciate my jaw – I in no way was self-aware about my jaw.” “I did not get a nose task,” says Jenner. “I’ve generally had a cute nose. I’ve seriously always liked my nose.”

Source people.com

No comments:

Post a Comment