Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Bruno Mars Says Kanye West Apologized For Criticizing His MTV VMA Win, Dishes on Doing work With Beyonce!

There is no beef between Bruno Mars and Kanye West. Mars covers the new concern of Rolling Stone magazine, in which he opens up about dealing with Kanye soon after he dissed his MTV Video Music Awards win and doing work with Beyonce at the 2015 Super Bowl. Bruno won the Ideal Male Video for his hit single "Locked Out of Heaven" at the 2013 MTV VMAs.

Kanye, staying Kanye, later on West went on a rant about Mars' accolade by saying that only "very" folks in Hollywood win awards. "I won 1 award!"

he tells Rolling Stone with a laugh. "But he was suitable about the quite portion. It's Kanye – bottom line, at the finish of the day, we will need Kanye. But what he explained wasn't a sting.

You can come at me all you want – I have set myself up for that. But I am my very own greatest critic.

Whatever everyone says to me, they never know s--t." "But me and him, we're cool," the "Uptown Funk" singer adds. "He known as me and apologized. Kanye loves me, guy. You know that. Who isn't going to? I am Bruno Mars!" The pop star likewise opens up about functioning with Beyonce for the 2015 Super Bowl. a gig Bruno says took some convincing.

In reality, when Coldplay frontman Chris Martin first asked about the demonstrate, Mars turned him down. "I advised him I never consider so," he says. "I just felt like I'd just accomplished it." "'You and BeyoncĂ©, undertaking 'Uptown Funk' – I want to be accountable for giving that gift to the planet.' That is what he mentioned, in his sweet, charming, English way," Bruno reveals. Eventually, Chris asked the "Gorilla" singer to meet him at the studio, where ultimately they filmed a video of them asking for Beyonce's view about the overall performance.

And to everybody's shock, Queen Bey was down.

The pop star likewise says he learned a lot about stage presence from the "Lemonade" singer. "She's not f---ing joking close to," he explains. "She's going to get onstage and display everybody why she's the greatest just about every single time. She's received that monster in her." But Mars does have 1 hilarious memory of collaborating with the singer ahead of their halftime show. "Me and Beyoncé have been each doing work on our diet programs, stressing out," he reveals. "Then the day prior to, we're viewing playback backstage, and she's eating a bag of Cheetos. I am like, 'That's what you're executing?'" "She's like, 'There's nothing a lot more we can do these last two days.

It's gonna be what it can be gonna be. So I am gonna get pleasure from this bag of Cheetos," Mars hilariously recalls.

It definitely sounds like, in the finish, the 31-year-previous singer was pleased about his choice to do the Super Bowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment