Monday, November 14, 2016

Right after the Election, Here's What Kanye West Has to Say

That is no slight at ‘Ye, but still, he has no practical experience at governing, which appears to not matter to the American public. Let’s just say he has a probability.

When it comes to social commentary, Kanye definitely has an exciting get on points. He recently was asked by the BBC about his bid for the White Home and gave an response we can all now rather a lot relate to. “When I speak about the concept of being president, I’m not saying I have any political views,” he advised Annie Mac. “I really do not have views on politics, I just have a view on humanity, on individuals, on the (the) truth. If there is anything that I can do with my time to somehow make a big difference although I’m nonetheless alive, I’m all for it.” Kanye West announced that he was working for president for the duration of the 2015 MTV Video Music Awards. As quickly as Donald Trump was elected president over Hillary Clinton.

the hashtag #Kanye2020 started circulating more than the interwebs.

Whilst some have been joking, some others are taking his possible bid really seriously. “There's only one guy who can save us now #kanye2020,” 1 Twitter user tweeted. “Well I suppose that's 1 way to make the prospect of #Kanye2020 seem to be much less improbable #Election2016,” another stated.

Source www.bet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment