Thursday, September 15, 2016

Rob Kardashian Confesses Crippling Fat Anxiety Can make Him Concern Blac Chyna Will not Be Attracted to Him

The fighting would seem to have ceased for now, but Rob Kardashian 's ongoing battle with his inner demons is hurting his partnership with Blac Chyna. In a sneak peek at Sunday's new episode of Rob & Chyna.

the actuality star admits to feeling anxious above his weight and fears his fiancée will not be attracted to him anymore. "It is a mixture of every thing," Kardashian tells Chyna in the clip immediately after skipping a celebration she hosted. "I just did not genuinely want you to see me and give you more motive to stop becoming attracted to me or what ever.

So … so I just didn't want to go." The 29-yr-old's confession pulls at Chyna's heart strings as she tries to recognize why he feels this way about himself. "Even though I am pissed at Rob for ghosting on me, when Rob says like really poor stuff about himself … it kinda like throws me off a great deal since I do not see it," she says in an interview. "And I get it everybody's like down on themselves and have their opinions, but some of the things that he thinks and says is truly sad." "I consider we must get with each other and speak," he tells her.

In a second clip, the pair wind up sitting down and hashing points out, but Kardashian nonetheless doesn't feel ready to move back in with Chyna. "Properly, I accept your apology, and thank you," Chyna, 28, tells him. "I believe that we're all good, and I feel maybe you need to come back to the household." "I am not making an attempt to be up in your room," Kardashian tells her. "I want to maintain this time for us to get our personal s--- collectively and move in a very good direction. I think the place I'm at proper now is a excellent matter for us." "There's lots of things I will need to get the job done on for myself, so I truly feel it can be ideal if we give each other some area so I can get the job done on me," he explains in his interview. Rob & Chyna airs Sundays (9 p.m. ET) on E!

No comments:

Post a Comment