Friday, September 16, 2016

Rob Kardashian Struggles with Insecurities About His Fat During Uncomfortable Styling Session: 'I'll Never Wear a Suit'

In a sneak peek at Sunday's episode, the reality star tries on clothes with stylist Jen Rade and Scott Disick in anticipation of a journey to Cannes he was arranging on taking with fiancĂ©e Blac Chyna. "These will not match. I cannot even button them," he says in the clip launched by E! Information. The stylist hands him much more options and reassures him that at times it can consider making an attempt on 20 pairs of jeans to discover a single that you like – but Kardashian sighs, appearing frustrated. "I indicate, every thing can be tailored," chimes in Disick, 32. Kardashian, 29, then confesses he is rethinking his promise to fly to the south of France with Chyna, 28. "I do not want to go to Cannes anyways," he says. "Even when I was in the best shape of my whole existence, I even now had an insecurity with my excess weight." "On top of that, there's paparazzi men and women that observe me and take photos of me and that shuts me down to not wanting to go out when I am clearly not feeling my very best," he continues. "I'm not cozy in my skin, I'm not comfortable with this bodyweight. So I feel like I am not pleased with something I do right now." Rade has Kardashian consider on suit jackets next, but the reality star quickly helps make it clear he will not be wearing 1 "for at least six months." "No. I will only put on a suit on this coming New Year's," he says. "Okay," says Rade, hesitating. "It just would seem like the point of this was to attempt and break you out a very little bit." "It really is not you, I just won't be satisfied – time period," Kardashian says. "Which is just how I am." Rob & Chyna airs Sundays (9 p.m. ET) on E!

No comments:

Post a Comment